Thank You Gift Ideas: Under $25
If you haven't noticed yet, this month has been all about gifting! First, I explained the importance of giving gifts and how something so little can escalate your business to another level, click HERE for the full blog post. Secondly, I created a list of client gift ideas all under $25 from some of my favorite shop, and you can find that full post HERE. Lastly, I've put together a list of Thank You Gift Ideas: Under $25, more so targeted to my vendor cohorts in the wedding industry.
So why would I want to say thank you to another vendor? Well, for several reasons:
- Thank you for taking the time to meet with me.
- Thank you for your contribution to the styled shoot.
- Thank you for the referral(s).
- Thank you for including me in your networking event... or the coffee date we just had ;)
- Thank you for everything you've done to support my business!
There a million reasons to thank someone! I try to show my appreciation by way of a small (but thoughtful) gift, that ultimately speaks volumes as to who I am and what my brand stands for. So, hopefully the compiled list below will help with your future "thank you's" :)
note: I did not take the photos shown below
1. Personalized Notepad: $19.99
2. Boss Lady Tumbler: $20
3. French Macaron Cookies: $25
4. #HUSTLE Pencils: Set of 4 for $7.50
5. Pretty Stamps: Sheet of 20 for $23.20
6. Hello Pretty Tote: $10
7. Hustle for the Pretty Things: $15.00
8. Personalized Stationery: $16
9. Personalized Notebook: $7
10. Personalized Business Card Holder: $12.50