5 Ideas for Engagement Props
If I received a nickel for every time a bride-to-be asked me, "How do I make my engagement session unique?", then I would be one lucky Charlotte wedding photographer ;) However, it is a really great question, and the easiest way to personalize your engagement photos is by simply adding props.
Whether they be personal to the two of you, or just downright fun, bringing props to any engagement session will create a unique experience for any couple-to-be. Below are my recommended ideas for props that will put a unique and fun touch on any engagement shoot.
1. Bouquets | I absolutely LOVE when bride-to-be's bring a bouquet of sorts to an engagement session, it automatically up's the ups the anti and provides such beautiful decor
2. Custom Signs or Paper | Most couples will use their engagement session as opportunity to announce their wedding date, or have a fun love sign made to incorporate their style. Either way, both make an awesome prop!
3. Sweets | Whether it be one of the three majors food groups; Cupcakes, candy, or cake... All add a little something sweet to the engagement!
4. Unique Hobbies | Love fishing, bring a tackle box and and fishing pole (no joke, I did have an upscale fishing engagement that has been one of my absolute favorite engagement sessions!) . Seriously though, incorporating something fun that you usually do together is super cute and easily personalizes the shoot.
5. Champagne | When in doubt, pop some bubbly. Personalize the experience by bringing your favorite bottle of champs, or some oh-so-pretty champagne glasses that match you wedding color pallette.
At the end of the day, you want the engagement session to reflect you and and your personal style. Hopefully one of he above makes it to your shoot, or at least helps provoke some ideas on what to bring :)